Search this Website
- playparkDSC_3905 (Large)DSC_3900 (Large)DSC_3904 (Large)DSC_3920 (Large)DSC_3923 (Large)DSC_3922 (Large)
- Advice shop marks Dementia Awareness WeekWest Lothian Council's Advice shop recently hosted a vintage themed tea party in support of Dementia Awareness Week.
- Burglar alarms are triggered more often during the summer months
- Bookbug makes hospital visitThe Children's Ward at St John's Hospital in Livingston received a special visitor recently.
- Civic award for Broxburn footballersBroxburn Academy's under 18 girls football team have been honoured for their victory in the final.
- West Lothian residents recognised in Queen's Birthday HonoursWest Lothian residents recognised in Queen's Birthday Honours
- Planning permission has been granted for 280 new houses to be built on land south east of Murieston Road, on Wellhead Farm
- Additional teaching in-service days approvedWest Lothian school pupils will start back at school a day later after both the summer and Christmas break during the 2019/20 term.
- West Lothian Pride 2019The fifth West Lothian Pride will take place on Saturday 27 July 2019 from 11:00am within the Pride Village at West Lothian College. Guest speakers Jo Clifford and Stefan Hogan will be live on stage from 12:45pm followed at 1:00pm by a special Pride parade through Livingston town centre.
- Advice shop marks Dementia Awareness Week
- New police investigations and review commissioner appointed
- SNP Westminster leader labels Johnson "racist" in parliament
- Alcohol sales fall to lowest since 1994 in wake of MUP
- Dramatic drop in knife handling among young Scots thanks to “life-changing” programme
- Scotland has world-leading climate targets, but are they enough?