Search this Website
- playparkDSC_3905 (Large)DSC_3900 (Large)DSC_3904 (Large)DSC_3920 (Large)DSC_3923 (Large)DSC_3922 (Large)
- West Lothian Council sets housing budgetWest Lothian Council is set to invest over £38 million in 2019/20 on assets to support the delivery of essential services.
- Capital programme to invest over £38 millionWest Lothian Council is set to invest over £38 million in 2019/20 on assets to support the delivery of essential services.
- Council agrees revenue budget to deliver critical savingsWest Lothian Council has agreed its revenue budget and Council Tax levels for 2019/20.
- West Lothian has retained its Fairtrade Zone StatusAhead of Fairtrade Fortnight 2019, West Lothian Fairtrade Zone Steering Group has successfully retained Fairtrade Zone status for a further two years.
- Tenants move into council homes in St Anthony's ViewWork has been completed on brand new council homes in Armadale.
- Love Fairtrade on Valentine's DayGold, roses, chocolates and wine are just some of the gifts that people like to give their loved one on Valentine's Day and the good news is that all of these tokens of love can be Fairtrade.
- Home owners urged to ensure their property is fitted with a fire and smoke alarmWest Lothian Council's Environmental Health Service wants to make the public aware that following a recent change in law; all homes in Scotland must be fitted with fire and smoke alarms.
- No change for taxi faresTaxi and private hire car fares and associated charges are set to remain at their current levels in West Lothian.
- Former depot site sold for social housingA former council depot in Bathgate is to be sold for social housing.
- First Annual Procurement Report publishedA special report on West Lothian Council's multi-million pound procurement activities has been published.
- West Lothian Council sets housing budget