- Extension to house and installation of velux windows
42 Albyn Drive Murieston Livingston West Lothian EH54 9JN
- Extension to house
11 Clova Drive Murieston Livingston West Lothian EH54 9HD
- Erection of two storey and single storey extensions
39 Murieston Drive Murieston Livingston West Lothian EH54 9AU
- Selective branch removal of 3 trees
Land At Murieston Valley Road Livingston EH54 9HB
- Felling of 2 trees and prunning of 1 tree
Land At Bankton Glade Murieston Livingston West Lothian
- Application for the discharge of the planning obligation relating to planning permission ref 0780/FUL/12
(Land Adjacent To Wellhead Farm) West Cairn View Murieston Livingston West Lothian
- Multiple tree works (Grid Ref: 305751, 664818)
Land At Murieston Valley
- Proposal of Application Notice for a residential development with associated infrastructure, landscaping and engineering works (grid ref. 306187 664414)
Land To The South Of Murieston Road, Murieston, Livingston
- Proposal of application notice for residential development with associated landscaping, roads and footpaths (grid ref 304800 664065)
Land West Of Murieston Road, Murieston, Livingston
Search this Website
Video of the Month
- playparkDSC_3905 (Large)DSC_3900 (Large)DSC_3904 (Large)DSC_3920 (Large)DSC_3923 (Large)DSC_3922 (Large)
- Council statement regarding First East Scotland proposed bus changesLatest update
- Linlithgow special event traffic arrangementsLinlithgow residents and visitors to the town are being advised to be aware of revised traffic diversions for the town's upcoming special celebrations.
- West Lothian's school estate set to improve further
- Summer Bulletin on the wayThe summer edition of West Lothian Council's newspaper Bulletin is set to be delivered from Monday 11 June.
- Broxburn Library proving popular since moveBroxburn library is proving more popular than ever with visitors since its move into Strathbrock Partnership Centre over one year ago.
- Instrumental Music additionalWest Lothian Council has agreed to retain instrumental music tuition across all current disciplines.
- Household waste only at recycling centresWest Lothian recycling centres now only accept household waste.
- Council statement regarding First East Scotland proposed bus changes
- Businesses affected by Glasgow School of Art fire to be offered financial help
- Number of children living in temporary accommodation in Scotland rises for fourth year
- Inclusive growth and reinvention ‘key to success’ for Borderlands deal
- Ineos loses fracking court case against Scottish Government
- The NHS needs Denzel Darku