Search this Website
Video of the Month
- playparkDSC_3905 (Large)DSC_3900 (Large)DSC_3904 (Large)DSC_3920 (Large)DSC_3923 (Large)DSC_3922 (Large)
- West Lothian Pride 2018The fourth annual West Lothian Pride is promising to be the biggest and best event yet.
- Freya Lamont is West Lothian's Young Writer of the YearLow Port Primary School pupil Freya Lamont is West Lothian's Young Writer of the Year 2018.
- PRACTICE makes perfectAn event recently held at West Lothian College celebrated the work carried out to date during a two year ERASMUS+ funded project between schools in West Lothian and Germany.
- West Lothian Pride 2018
- Number of people granted asylum in the UK falls in 2017
- Crown Estate Scotland announces £4.5m in funding to help rural tenants
- Justine Greening calls for second referendum on Brexit
- Aberdeen has greatest take-up gap of superfast broadband in UK
- Windrush scandal fallout sees Home Office suspend data-sharing activities
Single Outcome Agreements (SOA) are the mechanism by which Community Planning Partnerships deliver improved outcomes for their communities. They are based on a clear understanding of local needs and reflect agreed local priorities, as well as the National Performance Framework developed by the Scottish Government.
Using a mobile phone?
Use our mobile friendly questionnaire
The next meeting is on Thursday, If you would like to come along to voice a problem or would like to raise anything at this meeting, please let us know.
ERECTION OF A 713 SQM MEDICAL CENTRE WITH ASSOCIATED CAR PARKING AND LANDSCAPING (GRID REF. 305831 665181) AT HAMILTON SQUARE, ALDERSTONE ROAD, LIVINGSTON, EH54 9JZ
The Council has received the above planning application and it would be helpful to have your views on the proposal. If your views have not … Continue reading