Search this Website
WE MEET 2ND THURS OF THE MONTH
News on WellheadWest Lothian Council and Murieston Community Council failed to convince the appeal Reporter to dismiss the appeal. The Reporter consequently fell in favour of the Wallace Land Investments who have now placed the site on the market. Once a buyer is in place a full Planning Application will be sought. However as the Reporter has awarded a planning application in principal there can be no further challenge to the development other than ensuring that the conditions under the planning application in principal are fully applied.
Latest PollLoading ...
- playparkDSC_3905 (Large)DSC_3900 (Large)DSC_3904 (Large)DSC_3920 (Large)DSC_3923 (Large)DSC_3922 (Large)
- Give your litter a liftWest Lothian Council's Cleaner Communities Team are encouraging the public to give their litter a lift as part of a national campaign to target roadside litter.
- Consultation on alcohol licensing policy launchedLocal residents are being asked for their opinion on the future of alcohol licensing policy in West Lothian.
- International Workers Memorial Day 2018West Lothian this week joined in with a worldwide day of remembrance to mark International Workers' Memorial Day.
- Positive Leavers DestinationsMore school pupils in West Lothian have moved onto positive destinations than ever before.
- Confucius Primary Hub launched at Armadale Primary SchoolPrimary School pupils in West Lothian are set to benefit from a state-of-the-art link with China.
- Council funds repair work in Wood Park ArmadaleWest Lothian Council has allocated funding to make improvements to Wood Park in Armadale.
- Equalities calendar approved by CouncilWest Lothian Council has approved a calendar of events which will promote equality across the local area following a meeting of West Lothian Council Executive.
- Views of families sought over music tuition optionsFamilies of pupils who currently receive instrumental music tuition are being encouraged to share their views on proposed changes to the service.
- Big Breakfast for YOYP 2018Local businesses are being invited to attend a Big Business Breakfast to celebrate the Year of Young People 2018 and to find out how they can support young people into the workplace.
- Give your litter a lift
- For many women, the menopause and the symptoms associated with it are the last taboo
- Increase in number of Scots willing to report human trafficking concerns
- ‘Unique’ Glasgow project to divert youth from serious organised crime gets funding boost
- Scottish devolution: consent is everything
- Scottish Government pledges to prioritise children’s interests in family court cases