It is safe to give out your bank account and sort code to receive payment because money can only be taken from your current account, card-based account or (in some cases) an instant access savings account if you have authorised the transaction or your bank can prove you were at … Continue reading
Search this Website
- playparkDSC_3905 (Large)DSC_3900 (Large)DSC_3904 (Large)DSC_3920 (Large)DSC_3923 (Large)DSC_3922 (Large)
- Contributions Policy Frequently Asked QuestionChanges to non-residential social care services in West Lothian have taken place following the introduction of a new Contributions Policy.
- New Head of Social Policy appointed
- West Lothian Council is working on proposals to bring forward a Memorial and Headstone Safety Policy.
- Mr Harvey takes over at WinchburghIan Harvey has been appointed as permanent Headteacher of Winchburgh Primary School and Early Learning Centre.
- Civic reception for Greatest Dancer EllieWest Lothian Council is set to honour the achievements of Livingston dancer Ellie Fergusson.
- Bank holiday bin collection updatesBin collections in West Lothian are changing over the Good Friday, Easter Monday and May Day public holidays.
- Roundabouts are the way forward for local businessesRoundabouts are the way forward for local businesses
- Woodland gift acceptedWest Lothian Council is set to accept an offer of a gift of woodland in the Bathgate Hills.
- Watson Park improvements approvedNearly £1 million is set to be invested in new sports facilities at Watson Park in Armadale.
- New headteacher for PUCPSSarah Burton has been appointed as Headteacher of Pumpherston and Uphall Station Community Primary School.
- Contributions Policy Frequently Asked Question
- Scottish Conservatives confirm European election candidate list
- Another meaningful vote: how important is the European Parliament election?
- Scottish Labour reveals list of European election candidates
- UK ministers urge internet users to increase online security
- Tory donors 'giving money to MPs instead of Theresa May'