West Lothian College is looking to expand our register of Bank Lecturers who will contribute to the team. Successful candidates will be added to the bank register of Lecturers. The number of hours and duration of work will vary subject to curriculum requirements. The college is recruiting for bank staff … Continue reading
Search this Website
- playparkDSC_3905 (Large)DSC_3900 (Large)DSC_3904 (Large)DSC_3920 (Large)DSC_3923 (Large)DSC_3922 (Large)
- Landmark investment deal for WinchburghA landmark deal is set to transform Winchburgh through massive investment in new schools, new homes and vital infrastructure.
- Disappointment over Mill Centre proposalsWest Lothian Council has expressed its disappointment after the owners of the Mill Centre in Blackburn announced its closure.
- Essential upgrade work 11 - 14 JanuaryEssential upgrade work means that the majority of West Lothian Council phone, email and IT systems will be unavailable this weekend.
- Big thanks to Advice Shop volunteersThose who give up their free time to help other West Lothian residents have been thanked for their dedication.
- Landmark investment deal for Winchburgh
- Armed Forces and NHS Digital explore electronic transfer of health records
- Scotland could achieve net zero emissions by 2045, study finds
- Tory bosses 'warn Theresa May that Jeremy Corbyn would win snap election'
- Nicola Sturgeon in London for face-to-face with Theresa May
- Pro-Brexit James Dyson's business relocation to Singapore sparks fury from MPs