Search this Website
- playparkDSC_3905 (Large)DSC_3900 (Large)DSC_3904 (Large)DSC_3920 (Large)DSC_3923 (Large)DSC_3922 (Large)
- Landmark investment deal for WinchburghA landmark deal is set to transform Winchburgh through massive investment in new schools, new homes and vital infrastructure.
- Disappointment over Mill Centre proposalsWest Lothian Council has expressed its disappointment after the owners of the Mill Centre in Blackburn announced its closure.
- Essential upgrade work 11 - 14 JanuaryEssential upgrade work means that the majority of West Lothian Council phone, email and IT systems will be unavailable this weekend.
- Big thanks to Advice Shop volunteersThose who give up their free time to help other West Lothian residents have been thanked for their dedication.
- Landmark investment deal for Winchburgh
- Armed Forces and NHS Digital explore electronic transfer of health records
- Scotland could achieve net zero emissions by 2045, study finds
- Tory bosses 'warn Theresa May that Jeremy Corbyn would win snap election'
- Nicola Sturgeon in London for face-to-face with Theresa May
- Pro-Brexit James Dyson's business relocation to Singapore sparks fury from MPs
Associate members may be appointed by a community council where there may be a need for individuals with particular skills or knowledge. These individuals do not have voting rights. Associate members may serve for a fixed period as determined by the community council or for the term of … Continue reading
West Lothian Development Trust
The West Lothian Development Trust was set up to administer and manage the West Lothian Development Trust Fund. The total community benefit that WLDT will receive in the next financial year will be in the region of £250K. The trust comprises of members from the communities … Continue reading
How to get funding for a project from West Lothian Development Trust Fund (Pateshill Fund)
1. Project Summary
The name of the group applying for funding. This should be the full name of the organisation/project sponsor that will be the lead applicant for … Continue reading
The role of community benefit funds in tackling fuel poverty and energy efficiency
Energy efficiency work can fit well with a more strategic approach, bringing a range of benefits at local level. In addition to reducing fuel poverty and improving comfort directly, energy efficiency projects create employment, and also help … Continue reading
“The classic kind of empowered community is one that is confident, resilient, energetic and independent. It is well networked. It has a high degree of social capital. It is confident enough to imagine a better future for itself, and is in a position to take control of that … Continue reading
There are two sets of inter-twined issues in creating a Development Trust:
- How to create an organisation which will achieve the social, economic and environmental regeneration of an area – that is, provide some real benefits to local people.
- How to create an organisation which is financially sustainable – … Continue reading