Bellway Homes / Walker Group have now submitted a planning application to develop 280 homes at Wellhead Farm. Residents of properties which back onto the proposed site will have already received notification from West Lothian Council as to the planning application. The period for public consultation on the development will … Continue reading
Search this Website
Video of the Month
- playparkDSC_3905 (Large)DSC_3900 (Large)DSC_3904 (Large)DSC_3920 (Large)DSC_3923 (Large)DSC_3922 (Large)
- Support for Living Wage weekWest Lothian Council and Fauldhouse Community Development Trust are teaming up to support Living Wage Week, which runs from 5 to 10 November.
- Changes to alcohol licensing policyAnyone applying for an alcohol licence in West Lothian is encouraged to check the revised policy beforehand.
- Support for Living Wage week
- Glasgow School of Art hits back at criticisms over its management of historic building
- UK Government on course for defeat over delayed crackdown on fixed-odds betting terminals
- Politicians and their plates: Neil Findlay's classic breakfast
- Green campaigners push for dedicated Environment Act for Scotland
- Scottish Tories call to increase littering fine to £100