Bellway Homes / Walker Group have now submitted a planning application to develop 280 homes at Wellhead Farm. Residents of properties which back onto the proposed site will have already received notification from West Lothian Council as to the planning application. The period for public consultation on the development will … Continue reading
Search this Website
- playparkDSC_3905 (Large)DSC_3900 (Large)DSC_3904 (Large)DSC_3920 (Large)DSC_3923 (Large)DSC_3922 (Large)
- New Headteacher for St. Anthony'sJohanne Gardner has been appointed as the new Headteacher of St Anthony's Primary and Nursery in Armadale.
- Spring Bulletin on the wayWest Lothian residents should look out for the Spring edition of Bulletin coming through their letter boxes.
- WomenN2Work helping women to get into employmentA group of local women have become the latest to complete West Lothian Council's WomenN2Work course.
- Flying a flag for Commonwealth DayWest Lothian flew the flag this week to mark Commonwealth Day.
- New hub for BlackburnA fantastic new £8.2 million hub for health, council and community services has been officially opened in Blackburn.
- Livingston roundabout to close for essential resurfacing workStarlaw East Roundabout, which joins the M8 Junction 3A on and off slip roads, the A779 and Carnegie Road near the Tesco distribution depot, will be closed from midnight on 5 April.
- West Lothian Council Primary Schools take part in Scotland wide EuroquizPupils from Linlithgow Primary School are celebrating after becoming West Lothian's Euroquiz Challenge champions.
- Park vandalism causes £34k of damage in less than two yearsWest Lothian Council has had the safer surface and rope net at Almondvale Play Park, Livingston repaired. The park was damaged last year after vandals set it on fire.
- Friday 8 March is International Women's DayThe global day celebrates the social, economic, cultural and political achievements of women.
- Check personal licences for alcohol salesWest Lothian Council is reminding those with personal licences for alcohol sales to check they are not due to expire.
- New Headteacher for St. Anthony's
- Local intelligence – a roundtable discussion
- Ofgem approves subsea energy link for Shetland but not for Western Isles
- Dramatic increase in police seizures of class A drugs
- Tax and spending plans ‘will hit marginalised Scots worst’, warns Equality and Human Rights Commission
- MSPs begin inquiry into infection control in Scotland’s hospitals